The Schlage Co 100 Series Keypad Lock series is the premiere series of keypad locks from Schlage. The CO Series is the ideal solution for customers seeking the added security and convenience of electronic access control without the cost or complexity of a fully networked system. The CO-100 is a standalone lock that is manually programmable.
Unique PIN codes can be assigned to each user. PIN codes can be easily added or deleted at anytime, right at the door.
The CO-100 from Schlage offers you many choices. Cylindrical, mortise, and exit trim chassis options are available, as well as a wide variety of finishes and levers to suite with your existing hardware. Mechanical key override is standard and compatible with multiple cylinder types. The CO Series is also compatible with many popular brands of exit devices.
Schlage Co 100 Series Keypad Lock Services in NYC
Interested in installing Schlage Co 100 Series in New York City? Our certified and skilled locksmiths can come to your business, help you choose the right keypad lock model should be installed, and take care of installation in a short period of time. Our locksmiths are fully licensed and ensured, and we always provide a full guarantee on the parts and labor.
SCHLAGE CO-100-MS-KP – FEATURES
- Manually programmable
- Up to 500 unique 3-6 digit PIN codes stored on the lock
- ANSI/BHMA A156.25, ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certified and UL 294 Listed
- Classroom/storeroom function and office function available
- Chassis options include cylindrical, mortise, and exit trim
- Compatible with most major brands of key systems and exit devices
- Normal, toggle, pass through, and freeze credential attributes available
- Users: 500
- Credential verification time (keypad only): = 1 second
- Visual/audible communications: Tri-colored LED’s and audible indicators
- Power supply: 4 AA batteries (standard off the shelf: included)
- Battery life: Up to 2 yrs with 4 AA batteries
- Operating temperature – exterior: -31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
- Operating temperature – interior: 32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C) due to battery
- Operating humidity: 0 – 100% non-condensing
- Certifications: ANSI/BHMA A156.25, ANSI/BHMA Grade 1, UL 294, UL 10 C, FCC Part 15, ADA and RoHS