Mr. Locks is a leading locksmith company that provides a complete range of locksmith services for residential and commercial clients throughout the New York City area. As a leading and growing locksmith company, we are constantly looking for new individuals to join our team:
Job #5538: LOCKSMITH
As a locksmith you’re responsible for level installation of all types of locking and security related equipment such as cylindrical, mortise, and rim locks, mechanical and electrical locks. We are looking for experienced, professional and detail oriented individuals to join our team.
- Performs installation and maintenance of locking and security related equipment.
- Installs, adjusts, repairs and rebuilds locks
- Unlocking Vehicles
- Making keys by duplication, code and application
- Safe repair and lock service
- Opens locks which cannot be opened by ordinary means
- 2-3 years’ experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience working in commercial environments
- Have a driver’s license and a clean record
- Work with minimum supervision
- Work on ladders and man-lifts
Job #5539: ACCOUNT MANAGER
The account manager is responsible for the design and sale of complete hardware and security solutions to new and existing customers. We need for our sales managers to have the flexibility to grow the market while managing the team of sales staff and work together to exceed the sales goals. We are looking for hardworking, motivated, technically skilled, sales orientated and driven person to join our team.
- Develop new business prospects and interact with existing customers to increase sales of security systems and services.
- Manage a team of Sales Representatives who are responsible for selling products within the security solutions territory.
- To come up with new sales programs and to implement them into the company
- To resolve questions and complaints from clients regarding installation, product quality, contracts, prices and relevant questions.
- Must possess strong leadership, relationship-building, and relationship management skills
- Must be self-motivated and always have a professional attitude.
- 5 years sales experience
- Must be highly motivated, determined and goal-oriented.
- Must have good communication skills to build on relationships with existing customers and prospects.
- Ability to work some evenings to meet with homeowners and business owners after business hours
- Must be self-motivated and have a professional attitude.