We at Mr. Locks offer a variety of locks to suit your need and location. They include:
- Mortise locks: These are traditional locks which require prior cut outs in doors at the time of construction. They are comfortable and easy to handle and are mostly used for domestic locations.
- Panic bars: These are installed on doors in order to unlatch them. These are best used in case of emergency exit doors so that at the time of hurdling in an urgent situation they provide an instant way out.
- Lock sets: These are combinations of locks, handles, bolts and other requirements that are required on a single door for the perfection in locking. We have a variety of lock sets available for different kinds of usage depending on the kind of doors they have to be installed on.
- Dead bolt: These are locks that require the lock cylinder to be moved in the correct direction to open the door, which is quite impossible without the correct key. Therefore these kinds of locks find usage in areas or doors where entry or exit needs to be controlled.
- Pad Lock: These are the keyed or electronic lock, which are technical improvisations on the traditional pad lock that existed. Hence they provide the strength the most trusted type of lock with the advanced look of the new times.
- Cylinder Lock: these locks are best for fitting into those areas or doors where you do not wish to alter the already done bolt work and where you would like to install the system of using a master key for various locks.