Think 50 years is a long time? We sure do and it’s the extensive experience that Medeco® locks brings to the table when it comes to guarding lives, assets and buildings around the world.
Medeco is known for their high security locks, made from hardened steel, and specially designed to make them harder to pick. Their range includes deadbolts, rim and mortice cylinders, key-in-knob cylinders, and cam locks.
Founded in 1968, Medeco is a well established market leader for traditional and electronic style locks and locking systems that provide a high level of security for a modern world. Medeco is knows for protecting government and military installations, schools, universities, hospitals, banks, vending machines, parking meters, homes, offices and more.
You can find a varied collection of Medeco locks here at Mr. Locks.
- High Security Locks – Many locks in the Medeco range are high security, and are suitable for both commercial and residential use.
- Deadbolts – The Medeco deadbolts offer security and protection against break-ins. We stock their grade 1 & 2 deadbolts, including the Classics, Maxum deadbolts, and 14-Series.
- Rim & Mortice Cylinders – These locks are highly versatile, and can be retrofitted to your door. Medeco offers patented key control for easy use, and high levels of security for peace of mind. Their range includes classic rim & mortice cylinder locks, as well as eCylinder electronic access locks.
- Key in Knob/Lever – These key-in-knob cylinders retrofit cylindrical locksets and deadbolts. Medeco offers these high quality locks with keyed entry and eCylinders with electronic key access.
- Cam Locks – If you are looking for the ultimate in security, the ¾ inch diameter Cam locks from Medeco are exactly what you need. They are made from hardened stainless steel, which runs through the whole cylinder for protection against vandalism and forced entry. They can be keyed alike, differently, or master keyed, and keys cannot be duplicated because of the patented key control. You can get these high security Medeco locks in several sizes and styles, including electronic systems.
Medeco Lock Installation In New York
At Mr. Locks, we offer a professional locksmith service in New York. We are registered and authorized Medeco locksmiths, and we offer installations, lock changes, rekeying, and Medeco key duplication.
Our qualified and experienced team ensure swift and flawless installation of Medeco locks for commercial and residential clients in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, and The Bronx.
Contact us today to find out more about our products or services, or to arrange a lock installation.